The day right after the traditional New Year pictorials and Bibiesca clan New Year gathering, We went on our way to Canyon Woods in Batangas [or Tagaytay, not sure where. ;))]
01.02.09
On our way to The Canyon Woods, we ate our lunch at LZM. It was recommended by our aunt and for me, the food was alright, not bad.Then, we went to The Canyon Woods. We didn't stay in the houses. We stayed in the hotel-type Lodge. Immediately after placing our bags in our rooms, Ate Maitz, Ate Van, Chacha, Mama, Gabby and I went to the pavillion to go fishing while Papa was out golfing. He was really excited about that. So we tried and failed. It was hard catching fish. You can feel the vibration of your rod as the fishes nibble on your bait. Raising your rod without a fish and without the bait was nearly frustrating. But still, I was the first one to catch a fish and it was big. So after celebrating that I successfully reeled in a fish, we suddenly came to our senses and constantly screaming over the jumpy fish. Yeah, it was already inside the bucket, but it still kept jumping because the hook was still stuck in it's mouth. We were totally clueless on how to remove the hook from the mouth of the fish. It was really funny. Chacha tried to remove the fish from the hook however upon touching it, she released the fish. We didn't know what to do with the hooked fish. Luckily, there were some kids next to us that kept on reeling in fishes and removing them without any problem. So my sisters requested for them to remove it for us, so we can learn. Okay, so now it was removed. Our fishing spot was not that good, so we decided to go to the spot in front of us. Ate Maitz became our official Fish Remover. The ratios were M4 - T3 - B2 - V2 Well, for me it's okay that I only caught 2 fishes because mine were big. One even jumped out of the bucket. (Yep, the first one too.) It kept on flipping so we decided to just push it back to the lake water. I was advised by Mama to use my rod as a golf club to push the fish back to the water. Seeing the fish gasping and searching for water became hard for me to kick it to the water. So I took her advise and gently pushed it back to the lake. It started drizzling and Mama and Gabby went back to the lodge. When we gave back our fishing rods, the rain stopped. So, we decided to check out the bowling alley if it is real bowling or just duck pin bowling. I was the first to go up since there were flights of stairs leading up to the bowling alley. *pant*. I peeked inside and saw that it was real bowling and there were three Billiards tables. We decided to play Billiards and during the 8-ball round, Ate Maitz and Chacha's team won. However on the 9-ball game, Ate Van and I won. After several bloopers, the attendant decided to just let us leave without paying. It's for free! haha. When we came back, they we played Uno Cards. After that, they played Pusoy since it was only for 4 people. They were even using authentic Pagcor cards! haha. I studied them and learned how to play. Then, we planned to have dinner in Carlo's Pizza, but seeing the lot there was full of cars and there was no spot for us to park our car. So we just ended up in Yellow Cab. When we went back to the Lodge, we showered and finally got a good night's sleep.
01.03.09
We woke up late so we decided to just have an early lunch. We found our way to Antonio's to eat. Papa saw one of his officemates and he recommended having the Roesti. So I decided to have that. I liked it. I also liked what the others ordered, and also the dessert. I was shocked to find out that that bathrooms there had two toilet seats and one or two big windows open revealing the person inside who seeks for privacy. Luckily, there was no one out side who will see you. We went for a long drive and after an hour or two, we went back to the Lodge. Ate Van, Chacha and I went to play bowling. We did not enjoy it, since our bowling balls kept on being stuck inside and the scoring machine was defective. We didn't have any more time to play since we were going to church so for the second time, our game was for free. Upon arriving at the chapel, there was a wedding which started late. We came there on time before the scheduled mass only to see that the wedding ceremony was only at it's Homily. So we decided to roam around Canyon Woods and went back to the chapel. After the mass, we went to eat dinner. I had a plate of sizzling seafood. I was really hungry and before they served my food I could smell the delectable and scrumptious smell of the food from the other table. (I'm not exaggerating on the description of the smell. I was really hungry that night for some reason.) Once I got my hands on my food, I chowed down quickly and I wasn't content. I've tried and tasted all of my family's food. After eating, I just began to realize that it's very saddening since there are going to be classes the day after tomorrow but anyway, when we got home, we played Pusoy, including me, serving as the substitute to whoever goes for a break to shower. Then by midnight, we went to sleep.
01.03.08
Awww...not much happened during the morning, since we only ate Oreo's, milk, coffee and some sandwiches for breakfast. For lunch, we ate at The Gourmet Resturant. I ordered a Spaghetti Marinara. (no choice. I wanted to try the Pasta Gorgonzola, however there was no Gorgonzola cheese left) I didn't like my food that much, but I liked what the others ordered.
That's all for Canyon Woods Jan. 2008. I'm looking forward to blog by April or June, about the Summer Vacation. Bye! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment