Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holy Laguna Gimmick

DAY 1: Summer.....haha!!! VICTORY! no classes! no homework! no waking up at 5:45 in the morning! no school! hmmm....would it be worth it if I take a vacation??? well....me and my family ended up in LaGuNa!!! well....we stayed at Tahanan ni Aling Meding resort ( following the Viaje del sol route : note ; if u want a summer outing in Laguna...better check out www.google.com to search 4 the viaje del sol route....)then....we had our lunch at Kusina ni Salud where the kare-kare is the best.... then after eating.....we went back to the resort and rested for like 2 hours then me and my sisters went pool swimming....after that we bathed then went
out to see the life-size procession...well....I had a hard time waiting for the procession.....the place was packed with people....it is ultimately crowded!!!! so it is soooo hot..... then another problem came....the procession was more the an hour late!!! god....it soo hot!!!!so we just stayed inside the pizza hut restaurant and watch the procession there.....(actually our view was blocked by people)so after that long........long.............night.....we ate at Aling Meding's 4 dinner then we slept.
Day 2:well....we ate at aling meding 4 breakfast and I ate tapsilog.....i will actually give you a comment on the service.....it super tagal.....I mean tapsilog lang ang tagal pa.....instant n hot chocolate ang tagal pa.....my God.....well good thing I survived that....then we packed our bags and checked out....then we went straight to Ugu Bigyan's pottery.....the pots and the other products were good, but I think they are very expensive....then we went at Kusina ni Salud
for our lunch again...(picture:the garden at kusina Salud)then straight home.....well I guess this is goodbye now!

No comments: