Actually, I told my sister that I will slide and slide until we get home...but the fun sliding stopped until my father came...I just wished he would just have a massage or something...he just simply gave me "The Lapping Punishment" (I am innocent!!!I am not guilty of anything!!! NOOOO!!!!)...i mean, lapping the pool many times...the long long deserted pool while leaves of nature attacks you?!?!? for me, the second went like minutes! it was like hell...not because it's hot but it's because I'm very tired already... but the good thing is I impressed my father (I think) hehe but my mother said that he was quite impressed! (Haha!)
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Southwoods Splash
Actually, I told my sister that I will slide and slide until we get home...but the fun sliding stopped until my father came...I just wished he would just have a massage or something...he just simply gave me "The Lapping Punishment" (I am innocent!!!I am not guilty of anything!!! NOOOO!!!!)...i mean, lapping the pool many times...the long long deserted pool while leaves of nature attacks you?!?!? for me, the second went like minutes! it was like hell...not because it's hot but it's because I'm very tired already... but the good thing is I impressed my father (I think) hehe but my mother said that he was quite impressed! (Haha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment