Friday, March 14, 2008

If I could go back in time...

This is the first year that I became upset of the fact that I will get separated from some of my classmates. I became more emotional this year than last year which was my graduation. I became too tied up with all the memories of my first year high school. I even told my best friend Miki that I want to repeat 1st year again. I am now going to level up and be a sophomore. Anyway, I'm happy about my grades and I am also happy that its vacation already. No more waking up at 5:45 am, rushing to school, running up and down the stairs to pay to the cashier. (I'm a treasurer, I collect money then pay it to the cashier)..anyway I'll miss it...

Coming to think of it, even though I only spent 1 year in my high school life, I certainly believe that high school is the happiest. When I was in grade school, I was too young back then, cannot appreciate school that much. College looks hard. And most people say that high school is the best chapter in life. So I just want to enjoy 4 years of high school, (3 remaining)



No comments: