It's again, the last week of classes. I usually become excited during this period though now I'm already in high school, the feeling changed quite a bit. Probably because I'm becoming more mature (maybe). 1 week till summer vacation. Thinking of it is kinda depressing. Well, I need to have my clearance signed, this week is the finals week, my life as a treasurer is hectic, I need to sign my classmates' clearances and most importantly, its the last week to well, enjoy with my classmates.
I admit, though there are fights, abnormal situations, hectic schedules, hard practices, migraines, weird and abnormal classmates, I'll definitely miss the "ahhhh"s and the "weeeeehhh"s, the love teams, the teases.....I'll totally miss it.
Even though there are many problems, Those problems make the most of me. Its boring without these problems. If there are no problems, There will be no challenge, no thrill. We are designed to solve these problems.That's my reason to be treasurer
I'll miss my friends, We'll be scattered....
I'll miss you my dear friend. Don't forget me....
It's quite sad to think about my best friend Miki, there is a possibility that she will be studying in Canada next school year. Just remember Though the waters made us far from one another, please remember that we are under the same sky, You have been a true friend. You have made me be a better person and you have made me happy.
To Jade konnichi wa, though I call you "Pain", for a reason because of your crushers, You're a true friend, thank you for always being there for me. Arigatou Gozaimasu! Sayonara!
Alex, I'll still see you next year...and the future years...But still, thanks for being such a cousin. You changed me and made me who I am today. Please accept my gratitude because you have been my best cousin ever.
My friends, Arianne, Alexa, Denise, and the others....Thanks! I'll miss you all. Thank you for making my everyday very happy. I'll miss you all
I just hope that we will still be close friends in the future.... Again
Thank You Very Much! I'll Miss You All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment