Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Melai!

So...yeah, today's the birthday of the adviser of OL of Charity..(that's us!)

When I entered the classroom, I thought only a few of my classmates brought the food. Since the MSG where collecting bottles and newspapers, they decided to put the softdrinks there, the cake, hidden inside a big paper bag and some other kinds of food. During recess my classmates prepared the classroom for our surprise party for Ms. Ronsairo. Balloons hanged across the ceiling, a cartolina with Ms.Melai's chibi anime pic in it, plates, cups and plastic cutlery were placed at the back of the room, cellophane were on the lights, music and a video for Miss Melai prepared to be viewed in Sir Isip's laptop and etc. But unfortunately, the cream sections of the High School level were called by Mr. Tan, for a interactive talk about the current behavior of the Ignacian-Marian students. Okay, so now we went to the AVR and Sir Tan lost track of time. We were called by around 11:00 and were dismissed by 12:45. The party was almost spoiled, and I still have to attend my CES to teach the Computer subject from grade six students from another school by 1:00. So, The former advisory class of Ms. Ronsairo, St.Paul also held a party while we were in the AVR. When we came back, Sir Isip already retrieved his laptop, the ice cream melted, my classmates decided to pull the balloons down from the ceiling...then Ms.Melai arrived. Anyway, she was touched, crying tears of joy while eating spaghetti. I did not stay until the end of the party because it was already 1:00. I just greeted her Happy Birthday and then went downstairs.

No comments: