Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Movie I Wanted To Watch Again Immediately After I Watched It

1 word. TWILIGHT
I never knew I'd be so excited to see it again. The night before, I wasn't that much excited. My sister, who already watched the movie during the premiere was more excited than me because she was gonna watch it again. So on "Twilight Day" there we were, in the cinema watching Twilight. Honestly, I expected the other people to somehow squeal when the Cullens entered the cafeteria but, they didn't. Anyway, it was just so cool. I'm not gonna include the story here, for those of you who have not watched it yet. Maybe some other time.I don't wanna give spoilers

My advice: Watch it.

I'm definitely gonna watch it again when we get the DVD copy. It's sooo entertaining. Especially Jasper who looks like a ------------ and Edward's expression when --------------

*ssshhhh!!!* sorry, can't help it!

anyway...
ciao!

No comments: