*sigh* The very short sembreak has now ended. To be honest, I'm somewhat depressed. Im back to the life of a student. A 'modern' student that is. Students before were always studying. But now, well....Me myself don't have study habits. I'm used to cramming. Well, back to projects, IPAs, GPAs...[stupid memorization], assignments, getting up early, sleeping early....argh! I can't enumerate everything that'll happen when I go back to school. There's just so many.
I guess I'll just have to wait for Christmas vacation, after the examinations, [grrr]. I prolly should just be patient. Well, I hope that my school life would be more exciting.
I just hate going up from bed early in the morning. Well, I'll be back to having that for an extra month or so. Well, goodbye Sembreak. Hello 2nd Semester, hope that you'd be a fresh and brand new start for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment